Prep time - 10 mins
Cooking time - 1 hour
Small knob of butter
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp Amboora Warm Ras El Hanout
2 tbsp grated parmesan
½ tsp salt
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 120C and line a baking tray.
- Thinly slice the courgettes until they are almost transparent, you can also use a mandolin.
- Arrange on the baking tray and sprinkle over the ras el hanout, salt and pepper. Drizzle over the olive oil. Gently mix until everything is coated. Then, sprinkle over the parmesan.
- Bake the courgette until crisp and golden, for around an hour.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle over some salt and Bsaha!