Prep time - 15 mins
Cook time - 10 mins
250g uncooked organic pizza dough
1 red pepper, chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp Amboora Smoky Ras El Hanout
200g minced lamb or beef
4 tbsp tomato puree
½ tsp salt
1 garlic clove
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 180C fan.
- Add the pepper, olive oil, ras el hanout, minced lamb or beef, tomato puree, garlic and salt and pepper to a food processer / blender and blitz until combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Divide the pizza dough into as many pieces as pizzas you plan to make. Roll them flat, then top with the mixture and spread evenly.
- Put on the baking tray and bake in the oven for around 10 minutes each until crispy at the edges. Serve hot and Bsaha!