Serves - 4
Prep time- 5 mins
Cook time- 30 mins
500g bag of baby new potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
2 red onions, chopped
Juice of half a lemon
Salt to taste
1 tbsp Amboora Signature Ras El Hanout
1 bunch of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Begin by putting a large pan of salted water on to boil. Add the potatoes and cook over a low / medium heat until just tender, but not falling apart.
- Whilst the potatoes are boiling, add the rest of the ingredients to a bowl apart from the coriander and combine.
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 180C fan.
- Once the potatoes have boiled, spread them out onto an oiled baking tray and pour over the dressing.
- Allow to bake for 15 minutes until golden and crispy on the outside.
- Bsaha! Enjoy with a salad or a meat dish.