Spiced Banana Chips
Prep time - 5 mins
Cook time – 1 hr 30 mins – 2 hrs
2 tbsp Amboora Smoky Ras El Hanout
Juice from 1 lemon
1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 160C fan.
- Peel the bananas and chop them into thin slices, about 1 cm. Combine the ras el hanout, lemon juice and salt in a bowl. The lemon juice prevents the bananas from going brown.
- Dip each banana slice in the lemon mixture and then lay on a baking tray lined with baking parchment.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour and a half, after this time check if they are golden and crisp. If desired, pop back into the oven for a further half an hour for more colour and crispiness.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. The perfect light snack to pack with you for a marathon, these tasty banana chips will give you bursts of energy.