Prep time - 10 mins
Cook time - 15 mins
4 salmon fillets
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp honey
Juice from half a lemon
1 tbsp Amboora Warm Ras El Hanout
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 180C fan.
- Whisk together the honey, olive oil, salt and ras el hanout.
- Rub the salmon fillets generously in the mixture and then place on some foil on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the salmon is cooked through and flakes with a fork.
- Serve with some roasted vegetables and some bread to soak up the delicious sweet juices. Bsaha!