Prep time- 35 minutes
Cook time- 1 hour
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 spring onion, finely chopped
2 tbsp Amboora Warm Ras El Hanout
4 tbsp runny honey
1 tsp harissa
4 chicken wings
- Preheat the oven to 220C / 200C fan.
- Combine the garlic, spring onion, soy sauce, ras el hanout and honey in a bowl.
- Place the chicken wings into the mixture and allow to marinate in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Place the wings on a lined baking tray and bake for 20-30 mins, turning half way through. They are ready when they are deep golden brown and crispy and no pink meat remains.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Delicious with Moroccan style dips, for example try combining harissa with mayonnaise, or dipping into a garlic yoghurt.