Prep time - 10 mins
Cook time - 30 minutes
1 cauliflower head
3 tbsp vegetable or olive oil
1 tsp salt
2 tsp harissa
2 tbsp Amboora Smoky Ras El Hanout
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tbsp runny honey
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 180C fan.
- Cut your cauliflower into florets, remember to keep the leaves! These are delicious and crispy when roasted and minimises food waste.
- In a mixing bowl, add the oil, salt, harissa and the ras el hanout, ginger and honey and combine.
- Place the florets on a lined baking tray and pour over the sauce and rub together with your hands so everything is coated.
- Bake for around 30 mins until the florets are golden brown and sticky.
- Allow to cool and serve with a yoghurt dip, if desired. Bsaha!