Wow your family and friends at your next BBQ by serving them up this delicious side dish. Simple and quick to make, it’s a no brainer and is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser.
Prep time- 15 mins
Cook time- 20 mins
2 tbsp salted butter
Black pepper to taste
2 tbsp Amboora Smoky Ras El Hanout
4 corn on the cobs
1 tsp harissa
10g fresh parsley
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat.
- Melt half the butter over a gentle heat and add 1 tbsp ras el hanout along with a sprinkle of black pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, allow the coblets to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Place the coblets on a baking tray lined with aluminium foil and grill for 20 minutes, turning over halfway.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining butter and smoky ras el hanout with the harissa.
- Once the coblets are golden brown and slightly charred, drizzle with the mixture and some fresh parsley.