Prep time - 15 mins
Cook time - 25 - 30 mins
1kg beef or lamb, or a mix
1 large onion, chopped
Fresh mint, chopped
3 tbsp Amboora Smoky Ras El Hanout
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp salt
1 pack of skewers
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 180C fan.
- In a large mixing bowl add the meat, onion, a handful of fresh mint, ras el hanout, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Once combined thoroughly, put them onto the skewers in sausage like shapes.
- Place the skewers onto a lined baking tray and bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Enjoy with a light salad or traditional Moroccan bread, or stuff the bread with both the salad and the kefta brochettes.
- Traditionally in Morocco, kefta brochettes will be left to rest in the spices to marinate fully for extra flavour for several hours, so this is an option if you have the time!