Here at Amboora we want you to taste the joy of the sea combined with a Marrakech twist. Tender and flavoursome fillets wrapped up and grilled in glorious spices.
Prep time- 15 mins
Cooking time- 30 mins
2 fillets of white fish
3 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp of salt
1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Preheat the grill to medium / high.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, 2 tsp of ras el hanout and the chopped red chilli, with some salt to taste.
- Coat the fillets of fish in the mixture and allow to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Wrap the fish in aluminium foil, then place under the grill.
- Grill for 8-10 mins until cooked through and the fish flakes when pulled apart with a fork. Serve with a fresh Moroccan style salad or some roasted vegetables.