Baked Cod with Capers and Roasted Peppers, Tomatoes and Onions
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 30 - 40 mins
2 peppers, halved
200g cherry tomatoes
2 red onions, peeled and quartered
2 cod fillets
1 jar Amboora Chermoula Sauce
2 tbsp capers
Zest and juice from half a lemon
Fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 180C fan.
- In one tray, add the peppers, tomatoes, onions and the thyme sprigs. Drizzle with olive oil and season generously. Bake in the oven for 30 – 40 mins, until vegetables are slightly charred and soft.
- Meanwhile, prepare the fish. In another tray, add the chermoula sauce and lay the cod fillets on top. Top with the capers, lemon juice and zest. Drizzle over olive oil and season. Put the tray in the oven for the last 10 minutes.
- Remove both trays from the oven and leave to rest for a few minutes.
- Plate up the fish, chermoula sauce and roasted vegetables. Top with the fresh parsley and serve with couscous. This would also go well with our potato salad recipe!