Griddled prawn flatbreads
Prep time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
150g cooked king prawns
½ jar Amboora Chermoula Sauce
1 red onion, finely sliced
Juice from 1 lemon
100g Greek yoghurt
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
Bunch of fresh parsley, chopped
- In a bowl, add the prawns and the chermoula sauce and coat thoroughly. Leave to marinate in the fridge for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, make your pickled onions. Add the sliced onions to a bowl with half the lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Leave to rest until they turn a lovely pink colour.
- In another bowl, combine the yoghurt, garlic, remaining lemon juice and salt and pepper. Set aside for later.
- Remove the prawns from the fridge and heat some olive oil in a griddle pan. Add the prawns and fry for a few mins until they have a bit of colour.
- Top the warmed flatbreads with a dollop of yoghurt, a handful of spinach, prawns, picked onions and a sprinkle of fresh parsley. Enjoy!