Makes a basic margherita, feel free add to any desired toppings. Peppers, olives, roasted vegetables, mushrooms, feta all work well.
Serves 4, makes 2 large pizzas
Prep time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
300g strong bread flour
1 tsp instant yeast
1 tsp salt
1 jar Amboora Shakshuka sauce
1 ball of mozzarella
Any toppings desired
- To make the pizza dough, put the flour in a large bowl along with the salt and yeast and combine. Make a well in the middle and pour in 200ml warm water. Drizzle in the olive oil and bring together to make a dough. Turn out onto a floured surface and knead for about 5 mins until you have a smooth dough. Cover with a tea towel and set aside to rest for 15 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 220C / 200C fan.
- Spilt the dough into two balls and roll out each into large pizza shapes, about 25cm across, making sure the dough is thin.
- Spread a generous helping of the shakshuka sauce onto the base and top with the torn mozzarella and any chosen toppings. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 10-15 mins, until the cheese is melted and bubbling and the crust is crispy.
- Serve with some torn fresh basil and seasoning.