Makes - 15
Prep time - 5 mins
Cook time - 40 mins
1 tsp baking powder
200g caster sugar
½ tsp salt
1 tsp Amboora Signature Ras El Hanout
100g ground almonds
1 tbsp orange blossom water
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 160C fan.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour with the baking powder. Add in the rest of the ingredients and combine.
- You should end up with a dough, add a couple tbsp of water if the mixture is too dry or crumbly.
- Create small oval like shapes and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then flip them over to bake for a further 15 minutes until they are golden. Bsaha!