We love a cup of tea and a biscuit on a cold rainy day so we thought we would combine the two. It’s a must have!
Makes - 15 cookies
Prep time- 1 hour
Cooking time- 15 mins
125g butter, softened
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp Amboora Signature Ras El Hanout
1 tsp cardamom
1 tsp ginger
½ tsp salt
½ tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 160C fan. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Beat together the softened butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- Beat in the egg. Then combine with the spices, salt, flour, and baking powder until a soft dough is formed.
- Leave the dough to chill in the fridge for around half an hour.
- Shape your cookies as desired and place them on the lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown! Bsaha!