Prep time- 10 mins
Cook time- 15-20 mins
300g fine semolina
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
40ml olive oil
60g melted butter
100ml warm water
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp yeast
- Combine all the dry ingredients with the butter and oil using your hands and set aside.
- Add the water to the mixture to form a dough.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface to the thickness you desire. It can be cut into small circles (which is easier to cook) or one large galette.
- Transfer to a heated pan and cook for around 10 minutes until you see patches of brown. It will take longer for 1 large galette to be cooked, around 20 minutes.
- Cut or serve the galette once cooled with a dollop of butter. Bsaha!