Serves - 4
Prep time - 10 mins
Cook time - 35 mins
2 tbsp olive oil
1 large onion, diced
2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 large potatoes, cubed
2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
2 tins chopped tomatoes
200g soft dried apricots
250ml vegetable stock
1 tin chickpeas
- In your tagine pot, heat the olive oil and gently fry the onions over a medium heat until softened.
- Add the sweet potato, potato and carrots along with the ras el hanout and cook for around 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, apricots and vegetable stock and gently simmer for 20 minutes until the vegetables are softened. Then add the chickpeas and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Once everything is cooked, season to taste and add more ras el hanout if desired.
- Serve the tagine with your choice of side, such as rice, bread, or couscous. Bsaha!