Dark chocolate actually has major health benefits, such as improving blood flow to the brain therefore improving your attention span! These spiced chocolate pots are the perfect mix of rich, sweet and spicy.
Prep time - 6 mins
Cooking time - 3 hours - overnight
100g dark chocolate, chopped
250ml double cream
40g muscovado sugar
1 vanilla pod, split and scraped
- Gently warm the cream, sugar and vanilla in a pan over a low / medium heat until piping hot.
- Remove from the heat and add the chocolate, which will slowly melt into the hot cream mixture.
- Add the egg and stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins or small pots and leave in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Once the pots are set, sprinkle the ras el hanout over and Bsaha!