Prep time- 15 mins
Cook time- 40 mins
1 large egg
4 egg yolks
700ml double cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 160C fan.
- In a mixing bowl add the egg, egg yolks and 100g of the sugar and combine with an electric mixer.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream until piping hot. Add to the eggs along with the vanilla and the ras el hanout and combing using the mixer on a low speed.
- Pour into ramekins, place in a baking tray and fill with water until halfway up the ramekins. Bake for 40 mins until the contents is set.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool and then refrigerate until cool.
- Once set, sprinkle around 15g sugar each onto ramekin and using a kitchen blow torch, heat until the sugar is caramelised. Bsaha!