Spaghetti and Smoky Lamb Meatballs
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
1 large onion, finely diced
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
400g lamb mince
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
20g fresh mint, chopped
1 jar Amboora Shakshuka Sauce
Salt and pepper
- Combine the onion, garlic, lamb mince, paprika, cumin, mint and 1 tbsp olive oil in a bowl. Season generously and shape into balls.
- Heat a glug of olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat and add the meatballs. Brown all over, add a splash of water to the pan if the meatballs start to brown too quickly.
- Add the shakshuka sauce to the pan and make sure the meatballs are nicely coated. Allow to simmer for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water until al dente.
- Drain the spaghetti, plate up into bowls and top with the meatballs and sauce. Sprinkle over the remaining mint and enjoy!