Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
75g panko breadcrumbs
25g grated parmesan
2 tbsp plain flour
2 eggs, beaten
2 skinless chicken breasts
1 jar Amboora Shakshuka Sauce
1 ball of mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 180C fan.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts, wrap in cling film and beat with a rolling pin until flattened. Put the flour in one bowl, beaten egg in another and mix the breadcrumbs and parmesan in another.
- Start by dipping the chicken in the flour first, then the egg and then coat thoroughly in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and add the breadcrumbed chicken, fry for a few mins on each side until golden brown.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a baking tray, pour over you shakshuka sauce and top with the torn mozzarella and a drizzle of olive oil. Bake for 15 mins until the sauce is bubbling, the cheese has melted and the chicken is crisp.
- Serve with the torn basil leaves and with a salad.